Hello!!! I didn't know you guys had a blog!! So fun! I love to read everyone's blogs!! Well mine is private so if you want access to mine just email me marcistar27 at gmail dot com. Hope you guys are doing great! Me and Christian and Eden should come up there soon! Eden's totally walking everywhere and she's such a big girl now! You'll be amazed!!
2 comments:
Hello!!! I didn't know you guys had a blog!! So fun! I love to read everyone's blogs!! Well mine is private so if you want access to mine just email me marcistar27 at gmail dot com. Hope you guys are doing great! Me and Christian and Eden should come up there soon! Eden's totally walking everywhere and she's such a big girl now! You'll be amazed!!
How cute! I love seeing all the little things you have of you and the family interacting with Camryn. :]
WE LOVE FAMILY!
Post a Comment