Monday, October 6, 2008

2 Baby Showers



Marci's Baby Shower-another girl!!!
Melissa, Amy and I were able to attend my niece-Marci Ellingson Rodee's- Baby Shower at her mother-in-law's house in American Fork. It was a fun event! This is cute Marci's 2nd baby, a little sister for Eden! She is due in November. I am sad I didn't get a picture of us all together, because I didn't get a picture of my awesome sister-in-law, Paula!!!

The first gift opened was a cute baby doll for Eden-
















Auntie Kayla, Eden, Amy and Melissa


















Melissa "trying on" an outfit!







Auntie Stef is SO good with Eden!

































Melissa and Eden





Marci really needed small winter clothing, because Eden was born in the summertime.
She received some cute things!!!




*************************************************************************************

Michelle Goodall Knowels First Baby Shower!!!!!
I have watched Michelle grow up into a beautiful woman since we moved to Austin in 1991. We are friends with her awesome family, and her father, Tony(who was at the shower) was one of Dan's councelors when he was Bishop of the YSA ward in Austin. She and Jordan are close in age and are friends. Michelle is an accomplished photographer, and took our family photo several years ago in Zilker Park in Austin-it's the large one that hangs in our home. She is now married and living in the Salt Lake area, and working in an art and frame shop in the Park City area.

Michelle is having a boy, and she and her husband Rob are naming him Finn!


Sue, Michelle's mom, wanted to be there so bad!!! But she will be up for the birth.
Tony's parents are in the Salt Lake area, he is up visiting and supporting them, and so was able to be there for the shower.


Grandpa Tony "trying" one on!






Tony with 2 of his
girls-Michelle and
Kerianne














I was able to ride up to Michelle's shower with another of my friends from Austin-Kathy Mason and her daughter Sara-who live in Pleasant Grove. What wonderful people-all, what great memories!!!!

Kathy, Sara and I called Sue on the way home and told her all about the shower. She was glad we were able to go. We'll get to see her soon enough!

Kathy's youngest son Nick is friends with Hunter-Tony and Sue's youngest. He was staying at her house with some of his BYU-I buddies for the weekend!!!

3 comments:

Corrine said...

hey sue, just wanted to pop in and say hi, saw your blog post on facebook. I keep a blog as well 4kidsnodog.blogspot.com


cute pictures from the shower.

looks like you are enjoying Utah.

Corrine

Susan Goodall said...

Suzanne, what great Pics!!!! Thanks so much for supporting Michelle...she loved having you at the shower! You are a dear friend!SUE (Nana!!! teehee)

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

How awesome! That's fabulous that you were able to make both showers and share in the fun times of new and experienced moms :]
I can't wait for our #2! [no that was not dropping any hints!] ha ha ha
Ps I'm so glad Marci is doing well with the new baby!

Cardston Alberta Temple

Cardston Alberta Temple
Where our eternity began....