Friday, March 20, 2009

2008 Christmas Time, Family Time!

I'm late, I'm late, I know!!! But I wanted to get these posted-and it's
October 2009!!!!
Christmas 2008 was great-especially with a baby around!!!









The kids had fun walking on their knees like they did when they were little, soon after Jordan, Amber and Camryn arrived from Arizona for the Holidays. Amber caught on fast, and Camryn and Grandpa thought they were pretty funny!
The following is a collection of pictures of some of our activities:



It was fun to be with Kristy before she went on her mission.


2 comments:

Kinsey Pistorius said...

Jordan and Amber's baby is so precious - i bet y'all love being grandparents!!! :)

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

I can't believe how little she looks! 1 year later and she's got hair, teeth, a personality and can run! haha :)

Cardston Alberta Temple

Cardston Alberta Temple
Where our eternity began....