Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Before Thanksgiving....



Melissa, Amy and Hillary were able to go down to Mesa and
visit with
Jordan, Amber and Camryn
before we all met at my sister Janice's cabin in Northern Arizona to eat th
at big turkey dinner! The pictures were taken by the girls...

The little Gallup girl:)

Camryn is such a cutie!!!

Amber and Camryn-big shoes

She had so much fun getting reacquainted with her Aunties...
Melissa and Camryn


Fun at Krispy Kreme!


The 4 Gallup girls-2 brown and 2 blue-eyed beauties!!!


Peek-a-boo!
On the way to the cabin, at last!



3 comments:

scaddensquiggles said...

SOOOO much fun, Suzanne! I love the pictures as they truly captured the excitement you were feeling as a family of being together. ~Great Memories!

Unknown said...

Thanks! However, I was not there-the pictures were taken by the girls(I just put that in my post:) )and Jordan with Amy's camera. We met them at the cabin in Northern AZ-post is coming!

Jordan + Amber + Camryn + Brighton said...

So fun!!! MIss you guys already. :(

Cardston Alberta Temple

Cardston Alberta Temple
Where our eternity began....